HAMILTON, OH – OPW, a Dover Company (NYSE: DOV) and the global leader in fluid handling solutions, is proud to announce the release of its new AdMaster™ Nozzle Advertising System.
The new OPW AdMaster Nozzle Advertising System has been specifically designed to provide an effective and affordable way to help drive traffic from the fuel island into the store. With AdMaster, marketers can place important promotional messages at their customers’ fingertips in clear view while they fuel their vehicles.
The new AdMaster slips over your existing OPW nozzle. The simple, snap-on rubber cover design allows marketers to quickly and easily change promotional messages. AdMaster is available in a wide range of hand insulator colors. Additional benefits and features include:
- Drive traffic from the fuel island into the store
- Highly effective and affordable form of advertising – at the consumer point of use
- Allows you to customize your promotional messages – specific to local store promotions
- Easy Installation – slips over existing OPW nozzle
- Quick and easy rotation of promotional messages – easy snap on rubber cover allows marketer to update promotional messages instantly
- For use on the popular nozzle models – OPW 11 Series, 12VW, and 21Ge
- Available in a wide variety of colors – For custom colors contact customer service.
For more information regarding OPW, please contact OPW Customer Service at 1-800-422-2525,
or visit us at www.opwglobal.com.
OPW is the global leader in fully integrated fluid handling, management, monitoring and control solutions for the safe and efficient handling of critical petroleum-derived fluids from the refinery to the commercial and retail points of consumption, including loading systems, rail and transport tank truck equipment, tank gauging equipment and automated fuel management systems, valves and fittings, underground and above ground storage tank equipment, spill containers, overfill prevention devices, secondary containment sumps and flexible piping, fuel dispensing products, including swivels, breakaways, industrial and automatic dispensing nozzles for vapor recovery, gasoline, diesel, and alternative fuels, and clean energy fueling nozzles and accessories for LPG, Hydrogen and CNG. OPW has 1200 employees with manufacturing operations in North America, Europe, Brazil, China and India and sales offices around the world. OPW is an operating company within the Energy segment of Dover Corporation (NYSE: DOV).