HAMILTON, OHIO – OPW Fueling Components, A Dover Company (NYSE: DOV) and the global leader in commercial and retail petroleum equipment, is pleased to announce the release of its new DEF Product Brochure that illustrates how OPW is leading the way in providing the most reliable, efficient and comprehensive Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) solutions in the industry. As diesel fleets rapidly adopt DEF, OPW recognized the importance of the growing DEF market and now provides the most complete line of DEF-compatible equipment available on the market today.
The new brochure highlights the complete line of OPW DEF products, which have been designed to eliminate risks associated with DEF, reduce the chances of environmental contamination and fines, and provide maximum customer and equipment safety. From DEF piping and containment to filling solutions, OPW's DEF product portfolio is the best single source in the industry to cover your fueling operation from one end to the other. Among others, OPW's DEF product line includes the unique Mis-Filling Prevention Device that provides affordable insurance against the risks of DEF mis-filling, and OPW's revolutionary, industry-standard DEF nozzles, hoses, swivel/breakaways, secondary containment, emergency shear valves and transfer piping.
The DEF-handling products offered by OPW include:
- OPW 21Gu Nozzle & Mis-Filling Prevention Device (MFPD)
- OPW Fuel Control Solutions
- OPW 21Gu Hose Assembly & 21Gu Reconnectable Swivel/Breakaway
- OPW 623V Emergency Vent
- OPW 60V DEF Shear Valves
- OPW Stainless Steel Flexible Connectors
- OPW FlexWorks Dispenser Sumps
- OPW Stainless Steel Remote-Fill Storage Tank Spill Container
- OPW 21BV Full Port, Stainless Steel Two-Way Ball Valve
- OPW FlexWorks "REF" Rigid Entry Boots & FlexWorks Double Flexible Entry Boots
- OPW FlexWorks Crush Resistant Access Pipe & Retractable Primary Pipe
- OPW Poppeted Kamvalok® Couplers & Fill Adaptors
For more information on OPW's complete line of DEF products, please visit www.OPWDEF.com.
OPW is the global leader in dispensing products, environmental systems, secondarily contained fuel delivery systems, fuel management systems and clean energy fueling products, including dispensing nozzles for vapor recovery, gasoline, diesel, LPG, Hydrogen and CNG; swivels, breakaways, valves and fittings; underground and above ground storage tank equipment, spill containers, overfill prevention devices, secondary containment sumps and flexible piping; tank gauging equipment and automated fuel management systems. OPW is part of the Dover Energy Segment of Dover Corporation (NYSE: DOV).