CWH Series Counterweighted Hose Loader
Installation and operation are simple and efficient with OPW Engineered Systems’ hose loaders. Adjustable counterweights mounted on a pair of horizontal rails are simply moved until the desired balance point is located. This design provides for efficient handling and coupling to the tank adaptors.
This popular hose loader features a flange-by-flange base swivel joint for reliable performance and ease of maintenance. A heavy-duty Dual Split Flange (DSF) base swivel joint is standard on 4" arms. Construction is carbon steel with a drop hose for maximum flexibility and easy handling. Coupler swivel joint, spacer spool and API coupler are aluminum on the standard model.
- Simple, rugged construction
- 4 arms with 114" (2896mm) reach
- Counterbalance adjustment is smooth and easy
- Multiple-compartment loading capability save time
- Dual Split Flange (DSF) inlet swivel for durability
- Carbon Steel/Aluminum construction
- Low Temperature Fluorocarbon Seals
- Braided Stainless Steel or Rackmaster Composite Hose
- Easily meets API envelope requirements
- Crossover capability to meet API envelope
- Long reach capability
- Easy maintenance