Fixed Reach Top Loading Arm
Truck & Railcar Loading Arm
This simple arm incorporates only three swivel planes of rotation and is designed for use in top loading installations where the vehicle is located at a fixed distance from the riser pipe. The two swivel planes at the inlet permit both up-and-down and side-to-side movement of the assembly, and the third swivel plane allows the drop pipe to remain vertical.
Valves can be located inboard or outboard to facilitate loading. With a valve located outboard, dripping of viscous products after loading can be minimized.
This single arm loader is adaptable to tight fill or closed loading when equipped with additional swivel planes of rotation and/or drop hose, along with required outboard coupling, union or fitting.
- Available in 2", 3" and 4"
- Available in carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum
- Choice of flanged, threaded or all-welded construction
- Adaptable to tight-fill or closed system loading when equipped
with additional swivel planes of rotation and/or drop hose; along with
required outboard coupling, union or fitting
- Railcar or truck applications
- Smooth, easy operation
- Accurate spotting of transport required (limited flexibility)