Scissor Style Top Loading Arm
Truck Tank Scissor Top Loading Arms
Primarily used to load and unload tank trucks where the reaches will be less than 120” (3048 mm).This versatile arm is designed specifically for top-loading installations where a variable operating range is required. The secondary arm rotates 360 degrees in the horizontal plane, providing a spotting allowance of up to twice its length.
Note: The scissor-arm configuration is NOT recommended in 6” size or in all carbon steel or stainless steel construction due to the difficulties an operator would have handling the heavy outboard components.
- Available in 2", 3" and 4"
- Available in carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum
- Choice of flanged, threaded or all-welded construction
- Adaptable to tight-fill or closed system loading when equipped
with additional swivel planes of rotation and/or drop hose; along with
required outboard coupling, union or fitting
- Truck applications
- Smooth, easy operation
- Versatility of reach
- Limitations :
- Not recommended for 6” applications
- Not recommended for all carbon steel or stainless steel
construction due to the difficulties an operator would have handling the
heavy outboard components
- Not recommended for reaches over 120” (3048mm)
- Not recommended for vapor recovery applications or
applications involving heavy attachments (cover plates, cones, steam
- A Supported or Unsupported Boom Style Loader would be suggested for any of above applications