Scissor Style Top Loading Arm
Primarily used to load and unload tank trucks where the reaches will be less than 120” (3048 mm).This versatile arm is designed specifically for top-loading installations where a variable operating range is required. The secondary arm rotates 360 degrees in the horizontal plane, providing a spotting allowance of up to twice its length.
Note: The scissor-arm configuration is NOT recommended in 6” size or in all carbon steel or stainless steel construction due to the difficulties an operator would have handling the heavy outboard components.
- Available in 2", 3" and 4"
- Available in carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum
- Choice of flanged, threaded or all-welded construction
- Adaptable to tight-fill or closed system loading when equipped
with additional swivel planes of rotation and/or drop hose; along with
required outboard coupling, union or fitting
- Truck applications
- Smooth, easy operation
- Versatility of reach
- Limitations :
- Not recommended for 6” applications
- Not recommended for all carbon steel or stainless steel
construction due to the difficulties an operator would have handling the
heavy outboard components
- Not recommended for reaches over 120” (3048mm)
- Not recommended for vapor recovery applications or
applications involving heavy attachments (cover plates, cones, steam
- A Supported or Unsupported Boom Style Loader would be suggested for any of above applications