OPW Bottom Loading Arm Systems are ideal for loading and unloading petroleum products, chemicals and liquefied gases, and offer numerous benefits over conventional top-loading systems:
- Improved safety since operator remains on the ground during loading/unloading
- Quicker connections reduce overall loading/unloading time
- Bottom loading systems create less turbulence in the tank, reducing the danger of generating static electricity.
- Bottom loading reduces vapors and the system can be adapted to also recover displaced vapors
- Tanks can be filled faster and several compartments can be loaded simultaneously
- Bottom-loading islands are simpler and cheaper to build than top-loading racks